OPENING THE GATES.
THE PATH OF THE INITIATE.
This foundational training is for people who do not have a background in yoga and are committed to becoming a NAI’A® guide.
- Online modules
- Homework + reading and writing/video assignments
- Teaching material is 75% in English
- No Pre-requisites
- Must be enrolled in the 300-500H program to get full certification
- $525 CAD
Slowing down is the new high
NAI’A® designed a simple, very clear system of metaphors, maps, movement practices and subtle body activations to assist the mind and emotions in moving THROUGH the body, through the poses, through the movement, through the sound and through the breath.
MODULE 1 – 35H
FUNDAMENTALS OF NAI’A YOGA & MOVEMENT ARTISTRY – GROUNDING INTO THE EARTH
- Establishing the foundations of the training: Intentions, ethics, collective energy.
- NAI’A® philosophy.
- Creating our base, rooting into the practice, anchoring into the fundamentals of yoga asanas.
- NAI’A® Foundational movement & yoga sequence.
- Introduction to the groups of asanas, the evolution of asanas and the concept of vinyasa krama.
- 5 movements of Prana.
- Bio-mechanics & the science and art of pulsations & micro-movements.
- Benefits and contraindications of asanas.
- Anatomy and physiology.
OPENING TO GRACE AS WE TRANSITION THROUGH LIFE
- Moving with lightness and grace.
- Introduction to the evolution of a NAI’A® yoga session.
- Developing organic sequences; NAI’A® transitions and elemental sequences.
- Pranayamas & Meditation practices.
MODULE 3 – 50H
INTEGRATION – PERSONAL MODULE
- Asana and sequences videos.
- Readings and essay.
“Thanks for taking me out of my comfort zone.“
“Thanks for taking me out of my comfort zone again and again. It allows me to continue to step into the unknown on a regular basis with more confidence. I have learned so much in this program and I feel transformed. The most striking change is the way I see my reality now, which is with a much more positive eye.”
Audrey Longchamps, Canada
“Investing in a program like this is first and foremost a gift to ourselves.“
“I fell in love with this training when I read the course outline! My inner voice was saying: “This is for YOU!” and it was right. I was nervous on the first day and all through the program I lived a spectrum of emotions with my tribe. I laughed, cried, doubted, accepted, let go, discovered and questioned. So is the path of transformation. Investing in a program like this is first and foremost a gift for ourselves. I’ve grown inside and I keep on growing.”
Judith Leathead, Canada