Studio Solia, 3375 Rue Girard, Trois-Rivières, QC, Canada
Yoni Eggs Set of 3
Yoni eggs of 3 gemstones, drilled and made of real nephrite jade, rose quartz and obsidian. Set of 3 in 3 sizes: small, medium and large. Use to cleanse and heal your womb and to build awareness and strength in your muscles.
1) Excellent yoni egg set for training pelvic floor muscles (love muscles), tightening vagina and for crystal healing for all levels of users. No matter if you or your partner are a beginner user who has weak love muscles or advanced user, this yoni egg set is for you or your partner.
2) Set of 3 yoni eggs of 3 gemstones: nephrite jade (small size), rose quartz (medium size), and obsidian (large size), the only unique 3-gemstone yoni egg set with 3 sizes in the world. For both kegel exercise and crystal healing.
3) This set has all 3 sizes, all drilled for retrieval string, suitable for all users:
Large size (50x35mm), made of obsidian, about 97 grams;
Medium size (43 x 30mm), made of rose quartz, about 55 grams;
Small size (35x25mm), made of nephrite jade, about 19 grams.
4) Comes with user instructions, certificate of authenticity, and packing pouches. You have everything you need to practice jade egg exercises and can start training your love muscles the same day when you receive this set.
5) Manually polished, with outstanding finishing. No any chemical treatment or dyeing is used. All 3 gemstones are 100% natural and genuine, and are non-porous, much safer than silicon or metal.
Used for centuries but still not very well known, crystal eggs are transformational tools that can spark powerful activations. They cleanse, purify, soothe, awaken and transform the energy of the sacred feminine. Use crystal eggs to clean your yoni (vagina) of the energies and emotions kept, trauma and their energetic load. Revive your pelvic floor and uterus by absorbing the energy of the stones and strengthening your pelvic muscles to promote vitality and increased sensitivity. They are also a natural choice for stimulation and sensual games.
This 3-piece set yoni eggs is the ONLY set in the world that consists of 3 gemstones. 3 sizes, and different in weight, color and crystal healing properties, you can choose the egg to practice for your mood and exercise level.
We suggest you to start with the large size obsidian egg first. Obsidian is relatively lighter in weight than other gemstones, easier to hold and manipulate.
After your love muscles are trained and become stronger, then switch to the medium weight rose quartz egg.
After your love muscles are further trained and are flexible and strong, then you can switch to the small size nephrite jade egg which is the most challenging one to feel, hold and manipulate. Once you reach this level, you and your partner will feel the difference in your love muscles
Reasons of Recommendation:
- 3 gemstones in one set: nephrite jade, rose quartz and black obsidian. Unique and rare, Both functional yoni eggs set and beautiful art for decoration or display at your house.
- 3 sizes in one set: Large (obsidian) for beginners, Medium (rose quartz) for all levels of users, and Small (nephrite) for intermediate and advanced users. This set is to be used at ALL times for ALL levels and training stages, and can last a lifetime.
- Small size is made of nephrite jade, the Stone of Heaven, the most luxurious, exquisite and healing stone. Small size is the most often used size for intermediate and advanced users.
- Safe, reliable and TOP quality genuine jade eggs, not like those junk marble stone fake eggs on the market.
What this yoni egg set can do for you or your partner?
This yoni egg set is designed to assist in strengthening the pelvic floor muscles and massage your or your partner’s yoni (vagina) from inside. Regular practice with this egg set allows you or your partner to keep yoni alive and brings the following benefits:
- enhanced sensitivity
- the ability to contract the vaginal muscles around its shape thereby strengthening the walls.
- flow of sexual hormones
- stronger orgasms
- heighten the responsiveness of G-spot
- prevent and counter stress urinary incontinence
Becoming masterful with the use of this yoni egg set will translate into your sexual play with a partner. In fact, once you have awakened your vagina in this way, you possess sexual skill that not only will delight your partner, but that will equally create more pleasure for you.
Because the eggs are manually carved and polished, and also because the hardness and roughness difference among the 3 gemstones, the shape and dimensions of the 3 eggs might be slightly different. This is the nature of manual making from different natural stones.
Why obsidian for yoni eggs?
Obsidian is a protective stone that shields against negativity, and absorbs harmful energies from the environment. This stone is believed to reduce the pain of arthritis, help joint problems, ease cramping, and aid digestion. This stone can also help in proper blood circulation and ease stomach problems.
Obsidian is also excellent to assist you to release disharmony, resentment, fear and anger that have built up in daily life and work.
Obsidian has powerful metaphysical properties that stimulate growth on all levels. It has an excellent spiritual grounding vibration and strong psychic protection energy, making it an excellent gemstone to use in spiritual and healing works.
Mineral properties of obsidian used for this yoni egg
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water. The result is a gemstone cooled so fast that it doesn’t have time to crystallize, resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture with smooth and uniform structure.
Mineral formula: 70–75% SiO2 with water, plus MgO, Fe3O4.
Mohs hardness: 5.0 – 6.0
Specific gravity: 2.4 – 2.7
Reflective index: 1.45 – 1.55
How to Clean & Care for Obsidian Product?
Sanitize the obsidian product before your first use. After use, clean, dry, wrap it in a soft cloth, and then store it in the provided pouch.
You can sanitize it by washing it with soap then rinsing thoroughly with clean water. You can also boil it and brush it.
Certificate of Authenticity
We certify that the obsidian eggs you purchased are made of 100% natural & genuine obsidian without any dyeing or chemical treatment, and are carved and polished in accordance with recognized industry quality standards and are guaranteed for workmanship.
Why nephrite jade for yoni eggs?
Nephrite jade is a powerful healing stone that helps amplify the body’s natural self-healing capacity. It is proven scientifically that nephrite radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on the human body, especially on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing.
Nephrite jade is particularly helpful for healing kidney, stomach, arthritis, bladder, joints and stiffness complains. The name “nephrite” is from Greek “nephros”, which means kidney with reference to its benefits in treating kidney diseases. In Chinese culture, nephrite jade is considered the “one of Heaven”.
The jade egg used in Taoist practice since ancient time was nephrite.
Nephrite jade is very dense and pure. Nephrite has a tightly packed interwoven fibrous structure that makes it very tough, strong and dense, preventing any harmful impurities and bacteria from diffusing inside.
Heavy & Hard: Nephrite jade is heavier than most stones because of its tightly packed structure. Nephrite is also very hard, even harder than steel. This makes it a perfect choice for yoni egg.
There are only 2 types of real jades: nephrite and jadeite. All other types of “jades” are jade simulants.
Don’t wear fake jade eggs made of marble stones, wear genuine 100% natural nephrite jade eggs.
Why rose quartz yoni eggs?
Rose quartz is a quartz crystal that derives its name from its lovely rose pink color. These crystals come in a range of beautiful shades of pink. It is known as the ‘love stone’ as the message it emits is the strong vibration of unconditional love, joy, warmth and healing.
This beautiful pink crystal rose quartz yoni egg has a powerful energy that resonates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra, or thymus chakra, the area related to compassion.
Yoni eggs, also known as jade eggs, are egg-shape carved stones used for sexual stimulation and training for the Kegel muscles.
Usage of yoni egg creates a subtle stimulation, not meant to bring the user to immediate orgasm but rather to tease.
Yoni egg may also be used to simply increase the strength of the pelvic floor muscles, much as Taoist sexual practices has been used for centuries, and Kegel exercises are used today. Similar to Kegel exercises, yoni eggs and other shaped vaginal weightlifting equipment are recommended by gynecologists and obstetricians to increase vaginal elasticity and bladder control. Vaginal weights come in an egg or spherical shape and are used in increasing weights to strengthen the vagina, which improves sexual performance. Mild urinary incontinence, such as that which occurs while coughing, laughing, or sneezing and occurs more often as women grow older, can be treated with yoni eggs or Ben Wa balls, vaginal weights, or Kegel exercise.
Practitioners of such spiritual traditions as Tantra and Chinese Taoism believe that yoni eggs are helpful tools to exercise control and to explore the sensual side of an individual.
1) This yoni eggs is for intimate use. No return is accepted for obvious reasons.
2) This yoni egg is for kegel exercise, not a substitute for medical treatment. Please discontinue use of this product and consult your physician if you feel any discomfort when using this product.
3) Please note that all of our nephrite jade eggs are made of 100% natural and genuine nephrite jade without any chemical treatment or dyeing. Some eggs may have, more or less, visible natural blemishes. Such natural blemishes are NOT defects but unique characteristics of natural gemstone. Each egg is different from the others in terms of color, tone, shade, etc., each egg is unique and is the only one in the world.
Don’t wear fake jade eggs made of marble stones, wear genuine 100% natural gemstones.
- Rose quartz egg often does not have a continuous look, but shows areas of streaks or cloudy patches (internal cracks) within the stone, or looks somewhat milky due to minute inclusions of foreign substances within the stone. These are NOT defects. Such rose quartz egg is perfectly OK to use.
- If you boil your rose quartz egg, please put your rose quartz into cold water then heat it. Putting rose quartz egg into very hot water may cause cracks on the egg.