Breath & Life Optimization Camp
Breath & Life Optimization Camp
Punta De Mita Mexico Mar 28- Apr 4
Make your wellbeing a priority.
A camp to focus your mind, uplevel your life and tap into the power of your breath.
1 week to immerse yourself into:
- NAI'A Breathwork: Self Regulating Yourself through Breathwork.
- Life Alchemy: Six pillars of practice to build solid foundations for unleashing your greatest self and to move towards mastering your life.
- Success based Mindset: Opening to all possibilities
- Embodied Movement for Vitality and Longevity: Yoga, Mobility, Mixed Movement for all levels.
- The Power of Intention in Action
- Cellular Nutrition: Real fuel that makes you superhuman
- Emotional Intelligence: Emotions are the basis of wellbeing and disease. Learn to effectively manage your emotions and change your energy to attract what you desire in your life.
- Biofeedback Evaluation & Progress Tracking
- Integration program for sustained results and a high vibe life
This immersion sets the foundation for a deep transformational experience exploring all aspects of life mastery with the NAI’A approach.
You will explore the science and art of breathwork for cellular vitality and auto-regulation, focus, clarity and how to use the NAI'A life alchemy compass to navigate your reality and life situations in a grounded, embodied way.
You will go through a carefully curated journey that encompasses all 6 pillars of the NAI’A® approach which makes this program so life-enhancing.
* Explore your own breathing patterns and go into a transformative body, mind and spirit journey;
* Tap into heart coherence;
* Learn to establish a strong personal practice;
* Discover how the body, the psyche and the soul speak to one another through the breath;
* Practice different movement approaches to make you stronger, to feel more alive, to stabilize your core while becoming more agile to promote longevity at all levels;
* Be exposed to emotional intelligence practices and pattern interruption dynamics to breakthrough from fear, anxiety, illness and trauma stored in the body and nervous system;
* Discover tools and practices for a lifetime and track your progress;
* Take part in additional activities that represent the NAI’A lifestyle!
- 7:30AM Early Snack
- 8:00 – 10:00 AM Morning Movement and Meditation Practice
- 10:15-11:15 AM Brunch
- 11:30-1:00 PM Workshop
- 1:15-2:45 PM Breathwork Session
- 3:00PM Snack
- 3:00-5:30PM Personal Time / Optional Activities
- 5:30PM-7:00PM Workshop / Breath Session / Adventure
- 7:30PM Dinner
Ocean Sanctuary, Punta de Mita, Mexico
Ocean Sanctuary is a casual luxury retreat space located on the north shore of Bahia de Banderas, in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our two-story ocean view villa is part of a small wellness boutique residence development with a magnificent pool, hot tub, inner courtyard and steps away from the rolling surf.
We welcome up to 12 guests at a time in the villa making the experience intimate while giving space to everyone.
A short 45 min drive from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, our Ocean Sanctuary is easily accessible via uber, local bus, or private transportation.
- First floor living space with bedrooms, lounge, and large rest deck
- Second floor with dining deck, indoor yoga studio, kitchen, and outdoor ocean view yoga deck
- 4 bedrooms with full bathrooms – 2 double rooms (2 twin or 1 king), 2 quadruple rooms (4 twins or 1 king, 2 twins.
- Magnificent pool including lap pool portion
- Hot tub
- Amazing common areas
- Ocean and Pool views
- Steps away from the surf, leave your flip flops behind and go barefoot!
- SUP and Surf rentals on the beach
- Local stores, gourmet restaurants, local taco stands all in one location
- Easy booking for bodywork, coaching, spa and excursions
- Fast wifi although we storngly suggest to go unplugged
- Perfect mix between local experience and luxe living
Jhennevièv Heartt is a transformation catalyst, creator and activator of all things that shake the world awake. Her mission is to create more mindful businesses and inspire thriving lifestyles. As a surfer, teacher, entrepreneur and soul whisperer, she uses disruption, embodiment, truth and authenticity as her allies to elevate people to their potential.
Jhennevièv constantly brings new ideas and models to life for continued evolution. With 15+ years of experience as a Breathwork, Yoga and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, and as a Transformational and Business Coach, her approach is geared towards innovation, transformation, connection and sustainability. She is the founder of Nai’a Life, a global school of yoga, breathwork and life alchemies. Jhennevièv is also co-creator at Mindbliss Meditation App, and the co-founder of many other beautiful initiatives on this planet.
Blending the entrepreneurial with the spiritual, the mystical with the practical, the ancient with the modern, the arts with the science, Jhennevièv bridge the gaps between approaches and open people’s perspectives and possibilities within their movement, breath, lifestyle and creations.
She has trained and taught alongside renowned teachers such as Shiva Rea, Dr. Judith Kravitz, Dr. Peter Levine, Dr. Goiz Duran and has been given transmissions from many Elders. She continues to teach, speak and share globally.
Yoga & Movement Teacher, Thai Yoga & Sound Healing
As a Nai’a Partner, Nandi currently works on academy direction. He teaches movement, yoga and philosophy as a professor, while studying the Nai’a approach.
Nandi is a student of Yoga and Movement/Martial Arts. He is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500. He has completed the BDK Elite 500hr TT and remains enrolled in the BDK MMA belted system. He has experience sharing movement on a stand-up paddleboard, through partnered AcroYoga, Thai Yogic bodywork, Mobility and Dance.
Nandi shares freely the knowledge gained from his master teachers and the wisdom of his varied experiences presenting and moving at Yoga Studios, Events and Festivals. Movement and studentship is his life. Find him anywhere moving and laughing through his advanced practice; off of the mat.
Program tuition, mentorship, lodging, morning smoothie, brunch, dinner and snacks included. All operational taxes included.
What’s Not Included
What’s Not Included
Airport transfers ($), flights, travel insurance, optional activities, additional meals, tips.
Share the NAI’A lifestyle
Register — 500$ deposit
PROMO CODE: 100$ “MEX” promo code valid on sign ups before November 5th
COMPLETE PROGRAM CAD$2121.00: taxes included, double or quadruple occupancy, max 12 participants, first come first served basis in room choices.
COMBO Breath & Life Optimization Camp + Amazonas: 4495$!!
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE: 4 payments of 430.25 $ after having paid the deposit. Click HERE. Once the window opens kindly fill out the form and submit. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to pay your deposit afterward. Please allow up to 3-7 business days to process payment plan application. You can email email@example.com for any questions, comments, or concerns.
-see you soon!
Jhennevièv & Nandi
Jhenneviev HearttNAI'A Founder
Jhennevièv is a transformation catalyst, creator and activator of all things that shake the world awake. Surfer, yogini, coach or entrepreneur, the title is irrelevant. Jhenneviev has been spending more than the last decade as a transformational coach, yoga teacher trainer and breathwork therapist. She leads programs worldwide and teaches at festivals globally.
Jhenneviev disrupts the norm by building bridges between ancient wisdom and modern knowledge through indigenous practices, yoga, leadership, business and healing modalities. She uses adventure as her ally to get people out of their comfort zone and into their greatness. Founder of NAI’A, Jhennevièv is happiest barefoot and close to the ocean. She loves love, she seeks truth, she is all about real talk, berries and chocolate.
Nandi is a student of Yoga and Movement/Martial Arts. He is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500. He has completed the BDK Elite 500hr TT and remains enrolled in the BDK MMA belted system. He has experience sharing movement on a stand-up paddleboard, through partnered AcroYoga, Thai Yogic bodywork, Mobility and Dance
Nandi currently works as an Adjunct Professor for Nai’a Life where he is studying the Philosophy of Nai’a and the power of the breath. He shares freely the knowledge gained from his master teachers and the wisdom of his varied experiences presenting and moving at Yoga Studios, Events and Festivals. Movement and studentship is his life. Find him anywhere moving and laughing through his advanced practice; Off of the mat.