NAI’A® BREATHWORK & INTEGRATIVE HEALING: LEVEL 1 (Lévis, Quebec)
This 6-day immersion sets the foundation for a deep transformational experience exploring all aspects of life mastery with the NAI’A approach.
This immersion, although focused on the science and art of breathwork for cellular healing and trauma recovery also encompasses movement, emotional intelligence, mindset and lifestyle aspects to optimize your life on all levels.
You will go through a carefully curated journey that encompasses all 6 pillars the NAI’A® approach which makes this program so life-enhancing.
* Explore your own breathing patterns and go into a transformative body, mind and spirit journey;
* Awaken your inner healing abilities;
* Learn to establish a strong personal practice;
* Discover how the body, the psyche and the soul speak to one another through the breath;
* Practice different movement approaches to make you stronger, to feel more alive, to stabilize your core while becoming more agile to promote longevity at all levels;
* Be exposed to emotional intelligence practices and pattern interruption dynamics to breakthrough from fear, anxiety, illness and trauma stored in the body and nervous system;
* Discover tools and practices for a lifetime;
* Take part in additional activities that represent the NAI’A lifestyle!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO THESE SESSIONS. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
WHAT TO BRING: BRING A YOGA MAT, PILLOW, WATER BOTTLE AND YOUR CURIOSITY!
FULL TUITION $1195.00CAD plus tax
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE: 2 payments of 375$ plus tax after having paid the deposit. Click on the payment plan application link in the sidebar of this page (it is labeled as “More Info”). Once the window opens kindly fill out the form and submit. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to pay your deposit afterward. Please allow up to 3-7 business days to process payment plan application. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, or concerns.
-see you soon!
Jhenneviev & Nandi
Jhenneviev HearttNAI'A Founder
Jhennevièv is a transformation catalyst, creator and activator of all things that shake the world awake. Surfer, yogini, coach or entrepreneur, the title is irrelevant. Jhenneviev has been spending more than the last decade as a transformational coach, yoga teacher trainer and breathwork therapist. She leads programs worldwide and teaches at festivals globally.
Jhenneviev disrupts the norm by building bridges between ancient wisdom and modern knowledge through indigenous practices, yoga, leadership, business and healing modalities. She uses adventure as her ally to get people out of their comfort zone and into their greatness. Founder of NAI’A, Jhennevièv is happiest barefoot and close to the ocean. She loves love, she seeks truth, she is all about real talk, berries and chocolate.
Nandi is a student of Yoga and Movement/Martial Arts. He is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500. He has completed the BDK Elite 500hr TT and remains enrolled in the BDK MMA belted system. He has experience sharing movement on a stand-up paddleboard, through partnered AcroYoga, Thai Yogic bodywork, Mobility and Dance
Nandi currently works as an Adjunct Professor for Nai’a Life where he is studying the Philosophy of Nai’a and the power of the breath. He shares freely the knowledge gained from his master teachers and the wisdom of his varied experiences presenting and moving at Yoga Studios, Events and Festivals. Movement and studentship is his life. Find him anywhere moving and laughing through his advanced practice; Off of the mat.