Naia Breathwork Group Facilitator Training: Module 2
Becoming a NAI’A® Breath facilitator gives you world-class training and helps you spread healing, awareness, and empowerment within your community to create global change.
– Discover the bases of trauma and chronic diseases and how to provide support in a group setting;
– Learn how to use major trigger points of the body scan to open restricted areas and help the breath flow;
– Discover how to use NAI’A’s touch of light approach to harmonize the energy field of participants;
– Understand the body-heart-psyche connection;
– Learn about different paths of healing for various conditions.
– Develop your ability to facilitate small groups by yourself and bring the teachings to your current practice.
– Understand how to create a safe container conducive to healing and transformation.
NAI’A Breathwork and Life Optimization Intensive.
If you have a breathwork certification from another school and want to take this training please email us: email@example.com
EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO THESE SESSIONS. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
WHAT TO BRING: BRING A YOGA MAT, PILLOW, WATER BOTTLE AND YOUR CURIOSITY!
FULL TUITION $3250.00CAD plus tax
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE: 4 payments of 706.25$ plus tax after having paid the deposit. Click on the payment plan application link in the sidebar of this page (it is labeled as “More Info”). Once the window opens kindly fill out the form and submit. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to pay your deposit afterward. Please allow up to 3-7 business days to process payment plan application. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, or concerns.
-see you soon!
- 9:00am - 12:30pm
- hours for morning lessons
- 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- hours for afternoon lessons
Jhenneviev HearttNAI'A Founder
Jhennevièv is a transformation catalyst, creator and activator of all things that shake the world awake. Surfer, yogini, coach or entrepreneur, the title is irrelevant. Jhenneviev has been spending more than the last decade as a transformational coach, yoga teacher trainer and breathwork therapist. She leads programs worldwide and teaches at festivals globally.
Jhenneviev disrupts the norm by building bridges between ancient wisdom and modern knowledge through indigenous practices, yoga, leadership, business and healing modalities. She uses adventure as her ally to get people out of their comfort zone and into their greatness. Founder of NAI’A, Jhennevièv is happiest barefoot and close to the ocean. She loves love, she seeks truth, she is all about real talk, berries and chocolate.