Breath & Life Optimization Camp
Breath & Life Optimization Camp
Punta De Mita Mexico May 16-23
Make your wellbeing a priority.
A camp to focus your mind, uplevel your life and tap into the power of your breath.
- NAI’A Breathwork and Life Alchemy
- How to develop a thriving Mindset
- Neuroscience and the Quantum Field
- Embodied Movement for Vitality and Longevity
- Discover the power on intention
- Cellular Nutrition
- Emotional Intelligence
- Integration for sustained results and a high vibe life
- ADDITIONAL YTT ASPECTS:
- Mindset and Pattern Interruption
- Yoga & Body Readings
- Philosophy in Action
- Holding Sacred Space
This immersion sets the foundation for a deep transformational experience exploring all aspects of life mastery with the NAI’A approach.
You will explore the science and art of breathwork for cellular vitality and auto-regulation, focus, clarity and how to use the NAI’A life alchemy compass to navigate your reality and life situations in a grounded, embodied way.
You will go through a carefully curated journey that encompasses all 6 pillars of the NAI’A® approach which makes this program so life-enhancing.
* Explore your own breathing patterns and go into a transformative body, mind and spirit journey;
* Tap into heart coherence;
* Learn to establish a strong personal practice;
* Discover how the body, the psyche and the soul speak to one another through the breath;
* Practice different movement approaches to make you stronger, to feel more alive, to stabilize your core while becoming more agile to promote longevity at all levels;
* Be exposed to emotional intelligence practices and pattern interruption dynamics to breakthrough from fear, anxiety, illness and trauma stored in the body and nervous system;
* Discover tools and practices for a lifetime;
* Take part in additional activities that represent the NAI’A lifestyle!
Punta De Mita Location Highlights
- High quality yoga mats (cork), bolsters, straps, blocks (cork), eye pillows, blankets
- 4 huge bedrooms with full bathrooms – Space for 12 guests in double, triple, and quad occupancy.
- Magnificent pool including lap portion
- Hot tub
- Amazing common areas
- Ocean and Pool views
- Steps away from the surf, leave your flip flops behind and go barefoot!
- SUP and Surf rentals steps away
- Local stores and deluxe options all in one location
- Fast wifi or choose to go unplugged
- 40 mins from Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- Perfect mix between local experience and luxe living
Jhennevièv constantly brings new ideas and models to life for continued evolution. With 15+ years of experience as a Breathwork, Yoga and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, and as a Transformational and Business Coach, her approach is geared towards innovation, transformation, connection and sustainability. She is the founder of Nai’a Life, a global school of yoga, breathwork and life alchemies. Jhennevièv is also co-creator at Mindbliss Meditation App, and the co-founder of many other beautiful initiatives on this planet.
Blending the entrepreneurial with the spiritual, the mystical with the practical, the ancient with the modern, the arts with the science, Jhennevièv bridge the gaps between approaches and open people’s perspectives and possibilities within their movement, breath, lifestyle and creations.
She has trained and taught alongside renowned teachers such as Shiva Rea, Dr. Judith Kravitz, Dr. Peter Levine, Dr. Goiz Duran and has been given transmissions from many Elders. She continues to teach, speak and share globally.
Yoga & Movement Teacher, Thai Yoga & Sound Healing, Philosophy
Nandi is a student of Yoga and Movement/Martial Arts. He is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500. He has completed the BDK Elite 500hr TT and remains enrolled in the BDK MMA belted system. He has experience sharing movement on a stand-up paddleboard, through partnered AcroYoga, Thai Yogic bodywork, Mobility and Dance.
Nandi shares freely the knowledge gained from his master teachers and the wisdom of his varied experiences presenting and moving at Yoga Studios, Events and Festivals. Movement and studentship is his life. Find him anywhere moving and laughing through his advanced practice; off of the mat.
What’s Not Included
What’s Not Included
Airport transfers, flight nor travel insurance, optional activities or additional meals, tips.
Share the NAI’A lifestyle
Register — 500$ deposit
COMPLETE PROGRAM CAD$2120.00: taxes included, double or quadruple occupancy, max 12 participants, first come first served basis in room choices.
-see you soon!
Jhennevièv & Nandi
Jhenneviev HearttNAI'A Founder
Jhennevièv is a transformation catalyst, creator and activator of all things that shake the world awake. Surfer, yogini, coach or entrepreneur, the title is irrelevant. Jhenneviev has been spending more than the last decade as a transformational coach, yoga teacher trainer and breathwork therapist. She leads programs worldwide and teaches at festivals globally.
Jhenneviev disrupts the norm by building bridges between ancient wisdom and modern knowledge through indigenous practices, yoga, leadership, business and healing modalities. She uses adventure as her ally to get people out of their comfort zone and into their greatness. Founder of NAI’A, Jhennevièv is happiest barefoot and close to the ocean. She loves love, she seeks truth, she is all about real talk, berries and chocolate.
Nandi is a student of Yoga and Movement/Martial Arts. He is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500. He has completed the BDK Elite 500hr TT and remains enrolled in the BDK MMA belted system. He has experience sharing movement on a stand-up paddleboard, through partnered AcroYoga, Thai Yogic bodywork, Mobility and Dance
Nandi currently works as an Adjunct Professor for Nai’a Life where he is studying the Philosophy of Nai’a and the power of the breath. He shares freely the knowledge gained from his master teachers and the wisdom of his varied experiences presenting and moving at Yoga Studios, Events and Festivals. Movement and studentship is his life. Find him anywhere moving and laughing through his advanced practice; Off of the mat.